Why Choose an AVCA Certified Doctor?
- Certification is a
voluntary process by which a non-government entity grants a time-limited
recognition and use of a credential to an individual after verifying that she has met predetermined
and standardized criteria. Certification is distinct from licensure in that it is voluntary and requires
recertification to maintain the credential.
certification from the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
represents a significant
professional achievement. AVCA Certification makes an important statement about professional
competence that is recognized by the profession, the public and some regulatory bodies.
- AVCA is the primary national credential for this field in North America.
- Certification was developed based upon input and oversight from both professions.
- Over 1,000 animal chiropractic professionals have been certified since 1989.
- AVCA has embarked upon a program of continuous improvement for the certification program.
- AVCA Certification establishes and promotes professional accountability and visibility.
AVCA Certificaion increases referrals by identifying those
professionals who have met specific
standards of knowledge and experience.
- Certification encourages continued professional growth and development.
Email Dr. LiVolsi at firstname.lastname@example.org